Wroth Mask is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A fearsome mask modelled after a cruel deity. Infused with the power to shake the very earth."
Casts any one of a selection of spells chosen at random upon use.
|Spell||Probability||Single-use item equivalent|
|Sopor||11%||Jewel of Sleep|
|Miasma||5%||Jewel of Toxicity|
|High Necromancy||5%||Jewel of Summoning|
|Holy Furor||5%||Surging light Tome|
|Grand Seism||5%||Shattered Earth Tome|
|High Halidom||5%||Jewel of Endurance|
|Funnel Sigil||6%||Decaying Grimoire|
|High Bolide||4%||Salomet's Grimoire|
|High Spellscreen||6%||Jewel of Antilight|
|Regular Bolide||3%||Goddess Cameo|
|High Petrification||8%||Jewel of Petrification|
|High Blearing||1%||Jewel of Darkness|
|Anodyne After Healing||2%||Jewel of Vicissitude|
|Anodyne||4%||Jewel of Health|
|High Silentium||3%||Jewel of Silence|
|Frigor||3%||Winter's Path Tome|
|Stone Grove||5%||The Sundering Spear Tome|
|High Lassitude||4%||Jewel of Time|
|Levin||1%||Fulgurous Lord Tome|
- The spells cast by this item range from potentially very weak and impractical to very powerful and potentially overly destructive. In one situation, an Arisen could be fighting a group of Wolves or Bandits and use a Wroth Mask. The mask could then potentially cast Bolide and cause harm to travelers and Gran Soren guards walking the roads. In another situation, the Arisen could be fighting a large creature such as a Cyclops or a Chimera and use a Wroth Mask. It could then cast Vortex Sigil, designed to draw in lightweight enemies, yielding no meaningful effect. Whenever the Arisen intends to use Wroth Mask, it is critical to take into account the "wild-card" nature of the item, and not let any situation weigh too heavily upon its use.
- It can be forged as a usable item
- This is the only single-use item in the game that can cast High Voidspell.
- ERROR!!! The descriptive text is almost certainly an error - the Japanese language text reads "恐ろしい形相の紙をかたどった面秘めた魔の力は使用するたびに効能を変える" [Terrifing mask - changes the effect each time it is used] (rough translation)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.