The fierce winds that blow in the valley make it difficult to move. Snow Harpies and some Direwolves inhabit the valley. A number of herb species may be found here - the rarer ones being Destiny Grass and Windmill Flower.
Roughly half way along the valley is a quiet area with low winds - the Rest Camp known as Travelers' Rest can be found here, stationed by Ser Octavio. In the camp are also a Riftstone and Knowledge Chair.
- Badge of Vows 95 is located on one of the hills that form the sides of this valley.
There are two interesting Weapon/Armor Piles just at the end, right after the "windworn" corridor.
- By the Apple tree and a log. It may give Fine Over-Knee Boots, Large Coin Pouch or Seeker's Token.
- Further to the South East, where the boulders fall. It may give a Guardian's Hood, Large Coin Pouch or Seeker's Token.
" 'Tis difficult to walk such a narrow path."
"The winds here are strong, though they ease as one climbs higher."
"There's little sign of looting. Perhaps the wins have kept thieves at bay."
"Up there. A stronghold...? ' Tis awfully high up..."
- The augment Stability does not work here, contrary to its description.
- Lighter characters will have a hard time traveling in the Windworn Valley whereas larger characters can move more freely.
- An easy way to move more freely is to carry a pawn - when sufficiently weighed down, movement will be slow, but steady.