Weapon Pack: The Monster Hunter is a weapon DLC pack and was part of the second batch of downloadable content items for Dragon's Dogma. It was released on May 29, 2012.
Only purchase this DLC separately if playing the original Dragon's Dogma game.
- "If you're finding yourself too weak to hold your own against foes, why not try this weapons pack on for size? This assortment of weapons specialized against certain foes will help make short work of any who dare stand in your way. These weapons are mainly for certain monsters, if your stuck on a quest, not really for adventuring. This pack makes a set of twelve weapons and shields specialized against certain foes available at The Black Cat in Gran Soren. As a bonus, you get one of each for free! Make sure to check your item storage! Just look for the blue-green icons!"
- This bonus can only be applied once per saved data. If the items are discarded or given away during gameplay, they will be lost. If purchased by a Dark Arisen player, no content will be added to the game. This is DLC ONLY for the original version of the game.
- Priced at: $2.99 (Xbox 360 and PS3)
- As of Dark Arisen, this will no longer be given for free and will need to be purchased from The Black Cat.
- Please note that all items stats listed below are based on default stats.
|Wounded Fury||A sword modeled after the Arisen's wound. Especially effective against spirits beyond the ken of man.||Sword||78||0||249,600 G|
|Sickening Skull||A fearsome bludgeon modeled after a tortured skeleton. Especially effective against foes of living bone.||Mace||81||0||290,900 G|
|Dragon's Flight||An axe-like longsword modeled after a dragon in flight. Especially effective against the draconic species.||Longsword||113||0||374,400 G|
|Cyclop's Bane||A hammer fashioned from the skull of a cyclops. Especially effective against the one-eyed monsters and other giant brutes.||Warhammer||115||0||415,700 G|
|Saurian Bane||Daggers with hilts of saurian leather. especially effective against all species of the walking lizards.||Daggers||54||0||199,700 G|
|Goblin Bane||A staff topped with totems of the three goblin species. Especially effective against any for of their kind.||Staff||13||73||233,300 G|
|Evil Eyesight||An archistaff topped with the head of an evil eye. Especially effective against any species of eye creature||Archistaff||23||118||324,500 G|
|Griffinbane||An astonishingly light bow capable of dealing equally astonishing damage to griffons and other flying monsters.||Shortbow||41||0||99,800 G|
|Hydra Husk||A longbow fashioned from the pliant skin of a hydra. Especially effective against such monsters.||Longbow||51||0||187,200 G|
|Metered Catharsis||A magickal bow of queer design but uneering accuracy. Especially effective against humanoid foes.||Magick Bow||0||89||195,800 G|
|Hellfang||A silver shield wrought in the likeness of a wolf. Especially effective against beastly animals.||Shield||23||0||166,100 G|
|Zombiebane||A magickal shield capable of dealing fearsome damage to undead foes, sending the scurring back to their graves.||Magick Shield||31||64||270,700 G|
- While the weapons themselves would only be considered strong for low-level players, when fully enhanced they can be formidable for mid-level players as well; although the large cost of the enhancements may offset the benefits.
- This DLC pack is named after the famous Capcom series Monster Hunter and is similar in that the weapons are made of the materials from specific monsters. Unfortunately, they didn't include any actual weapons from the Monster Hunter series.