Weapon Pack: the Debilitator is the second Weapon Pack offered as part of downloadable content for Dragon's Dogma. It was released on July 17, 2012.
Only purchase this DLC separately if playing the original Dragon's Dogma game.
- "This pack makes a set of twelve weapons and shields specialized against certain foes available at The Black Cat in Gran Soren. As a bonus, you get one of each for free! Make sure to check your item storage! Just look for the blue-green icons!"
- This bonus can only be applied once per saved data. If the items are discarded or given away during gameplay, they will be lost. If purchased by a Dark Arisen player, no content will be added to the game. This is DLC ONLY for the original version of the game.
- Priced at: $2.99 (Xbox 360 and PS3)
- As of Dark Arisen, this will no longer be given for free and will need to be purchased from The Black Cat.
- Please note that all items stats listed below are based on default stats.
|Force Hatchet||This scythe-like blade grows in power with each successive strike the wielder delivers without taking damage. However, at maximum power, being hit drops Stamina to 0.||Sword||67||0||296,400 G|
|Royal Alms||A bludgeon decorated with a monetary relief. Those it fells drop more coin.||Mace||98||0||345,400 G|
|Iraklis||A longsword decorated with a bold-looking horn. Causes its wielder to take more damage and use more stamina, but at times deals crushing blows to enemies.||Longsword||105||0||444,600 G|
|Stamina Hammer||A hammer coursing with boundless energy. Makes its bearer an easier target, but wielding it slows Stamina usage.||Warhammer||101||0||493,600 G|
|Dowsing Spikes||Daggers with hilts meant to recall snakes on the hunt. They emit a glow whenever treasure is near.||Daggers||58||0||237,100 G|
|Legion's Might||A staff imbued with a small piece of an Arisen's heart. Pawns who equip it quickly revive after falling unconscious.||Staff||12||59||277,000 G|
|Caged Fury||The cage atop this archistaff holds a font of magickal energy. Successive magick strikes without taking damage raise its power, but at maximum power, being hit will drop Stamina to 0.||Archistaff||16||95||385,300 G|
|Repeller Bow||A bow crafted from the hide of a divine creature. Attacking foes without their notice can sap their health.||Shortbow||49||0||118,600 G|
|Bezel Crown||A bow like something out of a clockwork contraption. It greatly increases Stamina consumption, but felling foes with it earns the wielder hefty experience.||Longbow||33||0||222,300 G|
|Militant Dove||A magickal bow made of wood from a sacred tree. Its wilder takes more damage from attacks, but his Health replenishes of its own accord.||Magick Bow||0||98||232,600 G|
|Brutish Wall||A shield of two enormous iron plates. Its wielder loses all Magick Defenses but gains the same amount in regular Defenses.||Shield||16||0||197,200 G|
|Brilliance||A magick shield in the form of an all-seeing eye. Its wielder loses all Magick Defenses but gains that amount in regular Defenses.||Magick Shield||37||72||321,500 G|
- Many of the weapons listed above can be useful even during late game due to usefulness of some effects.