Wakestone is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A rock ensorceled with arcane magick to restore the dead to life, also known as Reaper's Scorn."
Wakestones are red heartshaped stones that can resurrect the Arisen or any human ally if they die. They can be found scattered across Gransys and on Bitterblack Isle as fragments, called Wakestone Shards. Three Wakestone Shards are required to form a Wakestone and will magically assemble in the Arisen's inventory, but will not combine while in storage.
Wakestones can be used to revive either fallen human allies or the Arisen.
Allies are revived by standing next to them and activating the "aid" action, as if one were reviving a pawn. An unconscious person can usually only be revived during a small window of time - after a minute they will be un-aidable.
- Wakestones and Shards are common drops in The Everfall (Post-Dragon), and the more dangerous monsters in The Everfall will drop at least one Wakestone
- The Ur-Dragon will drop 20 Wakestones upon defeat, as well as additional Wakestone Shards upon destroying a heart.
- The magick item Dragon's Gaze will reveal the locations of Wakestone Shards on the map.
- Can be found in chests or gathering spots on Bitterblack Isle.
- For further locations, please refer to Wakestone Shards.
- Reaper's Scorn - Deliver a Wakestone to Austine
- Fathom Deep - Collect 20 Wakestones (spoilers in link)
2 Star Enhancement
3 Star Enhancement
- Reviving anyone or the Arisen with a Wakestone unlocks the trophy/achievement The Savior.
- You do not have to be the one carrying the Wakestone in order for it to be used when you are defeated. Merely having it in a pawn's inventory is sufficient.
- Wakestones can only be used on humans - if a pawn character dies on an escort quest they will be sent back to the rift.
- Well developed characters can collect Wakestones for profit - they are common in the Everfall, and if the Arisen and pawns can easily slay the Ur-Dragon (offline) then 20 Wakestones can be collected in a few minutes. They sell for 30,000 Gold each; the augment Suasion (stackable) can make Wakestones even more profitable.
- (BUG) Everytime a person is revived by a wakestone the count of "Pawns Aided" is increased in the Menu > History > Pawns section.