Veteran's Periapt is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A charm imbued with the wisdom of a storied soldier. Its use doubles experience acquired from foes for a period of time.
Grants Weal to the Arisen for five minutes, doubling experience gained.
- Sold by Fournival in Gran Soren during Post-Game when his Affinity is at a high level.
- May be found inside a Chest towards the northern edge of the Witchwood, at the area before Selene's Cottage is reached.
- Can be found as loot inside sarcophagi located around the northern Healing Spring in the Northface Forest.
- May be found in a chest in The Ancient Quarry.
- Aelinore rewards three Veteran's Periapts for escorting her to the northern Healing Spring in the Notice Board Quest Beyond This Stony Cage, initiated from the Union Inn in Gran Soren.
- Can be stolen from Gran Soren Soldiers, Salvation Members, or Wandering Pawns using Master Thief.
2 Star Enhancement
- 1x for 2 Star Enhancement of Lady's Corset.
- 2x for 2 Star Enhancement of Divine Razors.
- 3x for 2 Star Enhancement of Bezel Crown.
3 Star Enhancement
- 2x for 3 Star Enhancement of Set of Nun Vestments.
|Veteran's Periapt||+||Banker's Periapt||=||Pilgrim's Charm|
|Malecryst||+||Black Crystal||=||Veteran's Periapt|
|Septiscopic Crystal||+||Moonstone||=||Veteran's Periapt|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.