- "This inn serves as a guild for local adventurers. Speak with innkeep Asalam to recover health, learn skills, and manage your stored items. Additionally, once you've grown enough as Arisen, you will be able to change vocations here."
- Sleeping at the Inn until the next day or until nighttime costs 500 Gold. Doing so fully restores the party's health, cures any debilitations and creates a "hard" checkpoint save.
- Manage the party's item and equipment inventory. Deposit, withdraw, equip and combine items.
- Learn or set the skills of the Arisen and Main Pawn. Spend Discipline Points to unlock new vocational skills for both the Arisen and the Main Pawn.
- Change the Vocations of the Arisen and Main Pawn.
- Use the Knowledge Chair to adjust the Main Pawn's inclinations.
- Read the Notice Board to acquire new quests.
The sign above Union Inn reads "Guild" in the Gransys alphabet.
Notice board quests
There are over 200 people who live outside of Cassardis village and many have escort missions that can be found on the Union Inn notice board.
- This includes escort quests for the Westron Labrys Bandits, Iron Hammer Bandits, Nuns from The Abbey in the Wilted Forest, travelling traders, Selene, Reynard, Mercedes, Julien, Aelinore, Mason, and all soldiers not stationed in Cassardis.
- Only six quests can be present on the board at once, and only one quest carried out at a time. Complete a quest in order to get another quest to become available on the board.
- Many characters have escorts that do not become available until their affinity has been raised high enough - additionally, such quests may not appear until after certain points in the main story, such as after Lure of the Abyss, Come to Court, Trial and Tribulations, Reward and Responsibility, or until after The Final Battle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.