| Base Experience of 175 - 185
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp), the 'Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide' and in-game testing.|
|Flail||Phys||Swings its arms at a target.|
|Grab and Bite||Phys/Spec|| Grabs a target and begins to bite them until they free themselves (Wiggle L-stick).
Multiple Undead can join in on this attack and deal increased damage.
|Stumble and Crawl||Spec||Falls to the ground and then crawls slowly towards the living.
Whilst crawling the undead can be picked up
- Weak against Fire and Holy magick and enchanted weapons.
- Resistant to Ice and Lightning, and highly resistant to Dark.
- Vulnerable to Torpor.
- Non-offensive Holy based spells such as Anodyne, Halidom and Spellscreen damage Undead.
- Core skill shots (Seeker/True Seeker) from Magick Bows are effective.
- Undead are more resilient when they emerge from the ground but can be grabbed whilst emerging.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- Undead Strategy Vol. 1 - Weak to Holy.
- Weak to Fire.
- Undead Strategy Vol. 2 - Use Grapple in response when they attempt to grab you.
- Freezing them, then possibly shattering them while frozen.
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 500 Undead either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.
More information can be found on the Bestiary page.
- "I can't but envy their endurance!"
- "That stench...Repulsive..."
- "Waugh! Master, the corpses...!"
- "They appear to roam in packs."
- "Don't allow them to swarm!"
- "There, Master! The undead!"
- "A walking dead, there!"
- "It does not seem human... 'Tis certainly no pawn."
- "They are men no longer... 'Twould be a mercy to destroy them."
- "Undead sleep beneath the earth!"
Disturbingly, the Undead will speak of memories of their former lives, apparently unaware that they are in fact no longer living.
- "My clothes are dirty."
- "I don't want to go..."
- "Where are you...?"
- "Want to go home."
- "My baby."
- "I don't want to die."
- "I'm so hungry..."
- "Must keep working..."
- "What will the wife say..."
- "Needed back at the shop..."
- "So weary..."
- Female undead asking for their baby could be a reference to La Llorona or the weeping woman from Latin American folklore (see Wikipedia: La Llorona).