- "Arrows fired from magick bows have improved enemy-seeking capabilities."
An advanced version of Seeker, which makes the magic arrows much more mobile and so more likely to hit moving targets.
Notes, Usage and tactics
Seeker and True Seeker fire a single magick arrow at a targeted enemy.
With an unechanted weaon the bolts are Neutral Magick - these are the only magick bow skills that can take on an elemental attribute via Weapon enchantment. With an upgraded Rusted Spellbow, these core skills can also inflict poison and/or torpor.
The magick arrow has finite range. The effective distance is extended by the Ranger augment Trajectory, but not the range at which the aiming rune appears, with skill or luck untargeted foes directly aimed at can be hit at the extremities of distance using the augment.
- Power scales with total magick (1:1), from a small base magick power. There is no physical component.
- Like other spells, but unlike other physical bow attacks, damage is generally independent of range, even beyond targeting range.
- There is a very small increase in core power (~+20) at "shotgun" range (<3m) .. scaling with magick power is unchanged.
- Damage is the same for Seeker and True Seeker
- Will benefit from magick boosting augments, as well as the invigoration Magick Boosted, and will benefit from elemental enchants that exploit weaknesses.