The Crucible of the Lost is a free content DLC pack for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen only. It was released on June 17, 2013.
DLC will not work if playing the original Dragon's Dogma game.
- "New challenging battles await in the Rotunda of Dread and the Black Abbey areas of Bitterblack Isle! Conquer your enemies and reap the spoils! Plus, a few additional selections will be available for purchase from Barroch's shop."
- This bonus can only be applied once per saved data. Additional copies of Fiend-luring Incense can be purchased from The Black Cat.
- Obtained for free as a download from Olra's online store.
ps4, xone, pc
- Included in the base version of the game.
|Godly Analeptic||Vivifying Incense||Fiendish Extract||Decade-Dried Harspud||Dreamwing Nostrum|
- The five items added to Barroch's stock, namely the Godly Analeptic, Vivifying Incense, Fiendish Extract, Decade-Dried Harspud and Dreamwing Nostrum were previously only available via looting or purification.
- The Fiend-luring Incense is used to induce dangerous monsters to inhabit the Rotunda of Dread and The Black Abbey.
- (Glitch) 360, ps3 Whilst perhaps not directly related to the DLC, as a result of the patch released at the same time, there were reports that the stock of every vendor in the game has been fully unlocked, whether the requirements to do that have been met or not. This includes any items that require a high Affinity level with the vendor; items obtained as a result of the completion of a Quest; and the entirety of Barroch's stock on Bitterblack Isle .. Everything became instantly available.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.