The Abbey's grounds are surrounded by a wall, which encloses the Abbey itself, the graveyard, and a small outbuilding.
Both Mason and Quina, associates of the Faith, move to the Abbey later in the story. The travelling salesman Alon can be found here very early on. If The Ancient Quarry has not been cleared of monsters by the Post-Game, Alon will return to the Abbey and continue to trade from there.
During the daytime, Deer and Crows inhabit the area and the nuns can be seen praying, gathering items or bringing a bucket of water from the nearby Prayer Falls. They maintain the graves and look after orphaned children.
- For loot and items in the general area see Wilted Forest § Loot
- Wakestone Shard - chance of finding one beside one of the tombstones in the graveyard
- The chest behind the Abbey contains : Crimson Glare, Common Archistaff, Bronze Gauntlets, Mahogany Cape, Cleansing Earring
- Three Cursed Carvings can be found in the Wilted Forest around the Abbey
- The Set of Nun Vestments, the clothing worn by the nuns, is available in Dark Arisen.
- The Bell Tower is accessible. The skill Leaping Stone can be used to access it.