- "Grants a chance that any attack which would reduce your Health to 0 leaves you with 1 Health instead."
- This augment is unlocked when a Scroll of Tenacity is obtained through Purification of a Bitterblack Novelty Lv.2 or Bitterblack Novelty Lv.3.
- Tenacity has a fairly high chance of activation and leaving the character at 1 health.
- This augment also works for pawns, preventing unconsciousness, but it cannot save them from a Dragon Roar or Death's scythe attack. Will work against Exequy (as cast by Maneaters, for example).
- (BUG) ps3, xbox360 The Tenacity augment has been known to activate, but the game will treat the Arisen as "dead". Pawns will still fight, but ignore the Arisen (no healing or protection). Or they may stand in place doing nothing (AI temporarily lost) while enemies continue to attack them and allies. Enemies may also ignore the Arisen completely.
- The only solution is to either Godsbane or reload from an earlier checkpoint save.
- It is highly recommended to not save the game in this state as this will permanently set the pawn's behavior. Quitting to the Main Menu or rehiring pawns in the Rift will not fix their odd behavior. In case the game was saved accidentally, restore a save from Xbox Cloud or PS+ Cloud (if available).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.