Stout Undead are larger, heavier and have more health than common Undead and lumber around much like them. They appear fat because they are bloated with flammable gas from the decomposition of their rotting flesh.
| Base Experience of 200
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
In the Everfall, additionally Purifying Brew
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp), the Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide, List of Creature Debilitation Resistances, and in-game testing.|
|Grab||Phys||Grabs a nearby target and begins biting them for constant damage. Other Undead can join in on this attack to increase damage dealt.|
|Flail||Phys||Swings its arms at their target.|
|Explode||Mag||If attacked with Fire, the gas inside them ignites and they begin to swell up, exploding after a few seconds, dealing fire damage with the chance of inflicting Burning. The explosion knocks down anyone around them and can damage their allies as well.|
|Crawl||Phys||Swings its arms at their foes while crawling on the ground.|
|Gas cloud||Debil||Shakes and emits a cloud of toxic gas that may inflict Poison.|
- Weak against Holy and Fire enchanted weapons and spells.
- All fire attacks have a good chance to cause burning, which causes them to internally combust and detonate.
- Once on fire, they will eventually explode, damaging other enemies, and potentially setting other Stout Undead alight.
- Vulnerable to Torpor.
- Climb up their upper back and attack with Hundred Kisses or Dire Gouge.
- Find a way to engulf other foes in the blast.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- Set on fire and witness enemies and allies get hurt by the explosion
The scroll Undead Tactics Vol. 1 will grant knowledge for this enemy.
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 150 Stout Undead either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.
- "It looks ready to spit something!"
- "Beware the blast!"
- "Wait... Something's amiss with that one."
- "Is that hiss...gas?"