- "An advanced form of Stone Will that allow the user to take less damage for a longer period of time."
An improved version of Stone Will with a longer lasting effect.
- Both Stone Will and Steel Will take around 4 seconds to charge during which the user crouches in a stationary defensive position.
- Attempting to activate the skill again cancels it.
- Pressing jump whilst preparing the skill cancels that action.
- Steel Will provides "Unstopability" whereby wind buffets and groundquakes will not affect the user.
- Can be used in combination with other defensive boosters such as Angel's Periapt or Spellscreen - the defense raised attribute is in addition to the effect of the skill.
- This skill can dramatically increase the survivability of low-level Arisen fighters in Hard Mode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.