Between these two points, much of what the player is able to do, explore, purchase and complete remains largely static. Completion of this stage (and therefore moving into Stage 4) will lead to numerous changes taking place and new content becoming accessible.
- On leaving Gran Soren by the south gate after completion of the first Wyrm Hunt Quest, a soldier will inform the Arisen that a convoy is under attack. The convoy is located not far ahead, being attacked by Goblins, but on getting closer, a Griffin will also join the fight. This is a one time event.
- After completing a second Wyrm Hunt Quest, the Quest Come to Court will become available. Accepting it makes the Duke's Demesne accessible, but will cancel any uncompleted Wyrm Hunt Quests, along with a few other Side Quests.
- Caxton's Armory, Madeleine's Shop, Reynard, Jayce and Barroch all receive additional stock to what they sold in Stage 2.
Quests at Stage 3
- Between one and three of the remaining Wyrm Hunt Quests, namely:
- Come to Court
There are no new NPC side quests at this stage, but numerous Notice Board Quests become available like:
That must be completed before Stage 3 ends:
- Any remaining Wyrm Hunt Quests
- Reaper's Scorn
- Dying of Curiosity
- Chasing Shadows
- A Troublesome Tome (before accepting Come to Court)
Shopping at Stage 3
Items and Gear that typically become first available to buy at Stage 3: