Spring Water is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "Pure water from a natural wellspring. Drink it to restore health".
Restores 330 Health to each person or pawn in the entire party.
2 Star Enhancement
- 3x for 2 Star Enhancement of Blessed Vest.
- 3x for 2 Star Enhancement of Divine Axis.
- 3x for 2 Star Enhancement of Zombiebane.
|Spring Water||+||White Orchid||=||Isometricine|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Wilted Blossom||=||Kept Sunbright|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Small Rotten Fish||=||Kept Small Fish|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Large Rotten Fish||=||Kept Large Fish|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Giant Rotten Fish||=||Kept Giant Fish|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Rotten Scrag of Beast||=||Kept Scrag of Beast|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Rotten Beast-Steak||=||Kept Beast-Steak|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Rotten Ambrosial Meat||=||Kept Ambrosial Meat|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Rotten Apple||=||Kept Apple|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Rotten Berry||=||Kept Berry|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Rotten Carrot||=||Kept Carrot|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Rotten Egg||=||Kept Egg|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Rotten Twigbean||=||Kept Twigbean|
- See also List of Health and Stamina Curatives
- Though gathered from a Healing Spring, it doesn't cure ailments which the Healing Spring itself will heal.
- Empty Flasks are very cheap to get (20G) and easy to fill, and this excellent curative is available as soon as the player finds their first Healing Spring.
- Though relatively heavier than the Potent Greenwarish, they're significantly more effective and waste less time healing each party member individually. Recommended for any adventurer traveling off the main paths.
- Pawns will instantly use enough Spring Water to keep an individual party member alive if struck with a heavy blow. This happens faster than a human hand can open inventory for a healing item and much faster than a spell can be cast, thereby making a Mage unnecessary.
- Pawns can gather Spring Water from a Healing Spring if they have empty flasks within their inventory. Once pawns have ten flasks of Spring Water in their personal inventory, they will stop filling. At this point, transfer the full Spring Water flasks to the Arisen and the pawns will continue to fill 10 more flasks. Repeat the process until the party's weight carrying capacity is reached.
- Placing a Portcrystal near any Healing Spring in Gransys makes collection simple, since they can be dropped off at the inn in Gran Soren and the process repeated ad infinitum. In Dark Arisen, the Healing Spring in the Arisen's Refuge is even more convenient, as it is only a few steps from the fountain to Barroch to pick up Empty Flasks and drop off Spring Water, even though pawns will not fill their Empty Flasks in this spring.
- Empty Flasks can be bought for 20 gold each. Spring Water can be sold for 80 gold each. By purchasing hundreds of empty flasks and filling them with Spring Water and then selling them, one can turn a huge profit with relative ease. Also, use the augment Sinew for maximum carrying capacity. Arisen and Pawns can use it alike.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.