Spiders generally pose little threat to the Arisen as they are slow-moving and easily defeated with a light attack.
| Base Experience of 10
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
Gransys - various caves and crevices
Using Master Thief :
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp), the Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide, List of Creature Debilitation Resistances, and in-game testing.|
- As Fauna Spiders take 2.5x more damage than might be expected.
- Grabbing and throwing a Spider will instantly kill it.
- Spiders can be heard before being seen by the distinct noise they make.
- Immune to Poison and Torpor.
- Can be blinded but will still locate the Arisen.
- Vulnerable to Sleep.
- Pawns normally ignore Spiders until someone in the party is bitten or hit by Spider venom. However they will attack them if debilitated, such as when rendered asleep with Sopor.
- Oddly, even though spiders are instantly Critical Hitted by dark magick, they don't seem to receive any extra damage.
- A single lightning based hit will always produce Thundershock
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.