Skull is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A human skull what might be thrown to make noise."
Skulls can be held and thrown to lure nearby enemies and may inflict Curse and some Thrown Damage on an enemy when hit - even if vulnerable, a large foe may need to be hit with several skulls to inflict Curse.
- Skulls are commonly found in Gransys and on Bitterblack Isle, especially in the underground locations such as Dripstone Cave, or The Catacombs.
- May be gathered from Weapon/Armor Piles as well.
- They may drop from wooden breakbles at the Witchwood.
- They can be dropped by Skeletons, Skeleton Lords, Skeleton Brutes, Greater Goblins and Wights.
- Interestingly enough, skulls can also be made through combining.
- Head Count (collect 66 skulls)
2 Star Enhancement
- 3x for 2 Star Enhancement of Bone Plate Armor.
3 Star Enhancement
- 2x for 3 Star Enhancement of Skull Belts.
|Hammer||+||Hard Bone||=||Skull x2|
|Hammer||+||Fell-Lord's Bone||=||Skull x4|
|Hammer||+||Rugged Bone||=||Skull x4|
- The completion of the quest Bone of Contention rewards 60 skulls.
- Some skulls found lying on the ground are not collectible, but can be shattered, like other bones and fragile objects found in the environment.