Skeleton Key is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A special key that can unlock any cell door, including those in the dungeons beneath Gran Soren."
Unlocks specific cell doors, namely those within the Dungeon of the Duke's Demesne in Gran Soren and those in Smugglers' Pass. Some doors leading to small areas with chests in Bitterblack Isle also require Skeleton Keys to be unlocked.
Skeleton Keys are sold by Mountebank at The Black Cat in Gran Soren, and can be found in chests, such as in the Duke's Dungeon, on the battlements of the Passage Gate, the Duskmoon Tower, Ward of Regret, and The Bloodless Stockade. May also be dropped by Skeleton Brutes.
3 Star Enhancement
- 3x for 3 Star Enhancement of Set of Prisoner's Rags.
|Shackle||+||Hunk of Ore||=||Skeleton Key|
|Shackle||+||Scrap Iron||=||Skeleton Key|
|Shackle||+||Unremarkable Ore||=||Skeleton Key|
- Disappears from inventory on use.
- Does not bypass the locks of doors requiring a specific key.
- The Arisen doesn't have to carry a Skeleton Key in their own inventory to use one - when opening locked doors, Skeleton Keys in a Pawn's inventory will be used too.