| Base Experience of 2,300
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp) and in-game testing.|
- Skeleton Brutes generall take less damage than what is expected (from Damage Calculation) for strikes and magick to the body - usually three fifths of expected damage.
- Weak against Holy enchanted weapons and spells.
- Weak against blunt weapons.
- Vulnerable to Petrification and to Torpor.
- Can be climbed - allowing attacks on the brute from a relatively safe position.
- Explosive Barrels can do a lot of damage.
- Shield Drum reliably aggravates these brutes.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- Attack the head
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 300 Skeleton Brutes either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.
- "Can those truly be human bones?"
- "Arms at ready! Skeleton brute!"
- "Scale it, and have at the head!"
- "A drudge of skeleton brutes!"
- "Edged weapons are ineffective!"
- Official website (archived)