Silver Knights wear silver armor in the style of the Chimeric Armor Set, together with cloaks styled on the Hellfire or Blasphemer's Cloak. The Silver Knight is a Mystic Knight brandishing a Steel Beak as a weapon and an Angel's Sanctum as its magick shield.
| Base Experience of 8,500
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp) and in-game testing.|
|Resurrection||Spec||One Knight rushes to the aid of the other Knight, reviving it for further battle.|
|High Lassitude||Mag/Status||Calls forth a large fog that inflicts Torpor upon foes who enter.|
|Unholy Anodyne||Mag/Spec||Casts a field of red energy that heals its allies just like Anodyne.|
|Unholy Wall||Mag/Spec||Focuses dark power to form a broad magickal shield in front of it that blocks all frontal attacks and some side attacks. Prevents its guard from breaking. Much like Holy Wall.|
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- Witness resurrecting a Golden Knight (usually 5 to 10 times)
- Break the Silver Knight's block by attacking from behind
- Weak to Fire
- Grapple them
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 100 Silver Knights either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.
- "That skeleton's mail is rather garish."
- "A knight in silver, Arisen!
- "Is there some way to break the silver one's guard?"
- "The silver knight is restored!"
- "The silver knight boasts near-perfect defense!"
- Pre-Daimon appears in tandem with Golden Knight, Post-Daimon configurations vary.
- In each party configuration they can resurrect one another just like with an Arisen and Pawns party.
- They will drop items only after their whole party (i.e. any Golden and/or Silver Knight in the vicinity) is defeated.
- Official website (archived)