- "Invokes a magickal aura around the user that Silences foes who enter."
Inflicts Silence, which disables the afflicted foe or creature's spellcasting ability.
- Upgrades to High Silentium.
- Silencing foes gives the party a devastating advantage against enemies that rely on magick.
- Especially effective against the Dark Bishop, Wights, Liches, and Frostwyrms. These enemies are practically harmless while silenced.
- In cases where the debilitation is slow to take hold, the augment Magnitude can be equipped to increase the chance to debilitate.
- This debilitation may also be inflicted with enhanced Golden Weapons.
- A similar spell can be cast by all vocations with a Jewel of Silence.