- "Ancient daggers inscribed with a unique design. Once used as spear tips, they emanate a mysterious power."
An optional part of the Holy Armor Set.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||2,330 G|| 7,260 G|
Slate-Colored Horn x3
| 22,400 G|
Aged Insignia x5
| Click here for|
| 4,800 RC|
Hunk of Platinum x4
| 6,800 RC|
Warmonger's Horn x4
- Can be found within a Gather spot at the figure's spear tip on Hillfigure Knoll, north of Gran Soren.
- The daggers are unique and not sold anywhere. A cryptic message ("Seek the spear aimed at the hilltop sky") in The Dragonforged's cave refers to the location of the weapon. The connection with the Dragonforged, who has a spear for a weapon, and the age of the daggers suggest they may have once been part of the Dragonforged weapon inventory, or are at least of a similar era.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Slate-Colored Horn
- Aged Insignia
- Hunk of Platinum
- Can be mined from Ore Deposits in various Bitterblack Isle locations.
- Warmonger's Horn
- See also: Dragon's Dogma World and Lore
- These are some decently powerful daggers available early in the game and can be obtained relatively safely if the Arisen is careful, as Direwolves and Snow Harpies will be found on the path leading to Hillfigure Knoll. At upgrade level 1*+, the only daggers that outdamage these require a significant amount of Gold and/or a dangerous journey for low level characters.
- On Easy Mode, the lowest level that these daggers may be equipped without a stamina penalty is Level 4.
- These daggers can be seen as the unenchanted version of Chilling Razors due to their identical designs.