- "An advanced form of Shield Strike that shrinks the user's window of vulnerability with a faster blow that forces the target to drop their guard."
- This skill is focused on staggering or knocking down down foes in guarding stance, so that subsequent attacks will connect - as such it lacks the damage output of Cymbal Attack or its variants, and like other skills with high stagger or knockdown it uses relatively more stamina.
- Following up with Cymbal Attack or the primary weapon when the foe's guard is broken is optimal.
- The shield strikes may be used to inflict debilitations from a suitable shield.
- These are the only set of skills available to Assassins to use the shield offensively and inflict debilitations with a shield.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.