- "A longsword of sacred design, said to be blessed by the Maker's own breath."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||34,300 G|| 106,600 G|
King Bay Leaf x6
| 328,400 G|
Lordly Emblem x4
| Click here for|
| 6,900 RC|
| 9,400 RC|
Tainted Silver Veneer x4
- Sold in Post-Game by:
- May be found in a chest within The Tainted Mountain Temple during Post-Game, located in the remains of the area where Grigori was fought.
- May be found in chests in the Chamber of Fate and Chamber of Inspiration in Post-Game Everfall.
- Can be obtained by purifying Bitterblack Weapon Lv.1.
Enhancement Item Locations
- King Bay Leaf
- Lordly Emblem
- Tainted Silver Veneer
- Dropped by a Silver Knight.
- In Dark Arisen, this weapon can no longer be gifted to another Pawn.
- Despite the overwhelming holy theme of the weapon, it is not Holy enchanted.
- As an idiom, “saving grace” refers to a “redeeming quality” that makes a person or a thing acceptable. But that is not the biblical meaning. The word grace in the Bible means “unmerited divine assistance given humans for their regeneration or sanctification” or “God’s benevolence to the undeserving.” Biblically, “saving grace” is the grace of God that saves a person.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.