- "An archistaff made by carbonizing a Favored Branches and gradually cultivating its power. Magick-rich blood courses along its veined shaft."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||95,000 G|| 266,000 G|
Gargantuan Skull x2
| 760,000 G|
Fetid Gallstone x2
| Click here for|
| 8,400 RC|
Bloodied Chain x3
| 16,400 RC|
Phantom Orb x2
- Can be obtained by purifying Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Gargantuan Skull
- Dropped by a Skeleton Brute.
- Fetid Gallstone
- Dropped by a Poisoned Undead.
- Bloodied Chain
- Dropped by an Eliminator.
- Phantom Orb
- Dropped by Living Armor.
- This is the weapon with the highest magick power in the entire game, among all weapon classes.
- Spell cast with Caged Fury can exceed total magick power, when fully charged, but only with a caster with high magick (over 680).
- Has a Weapon Level Requirement of 51.
- The name is likely a reference to the archistaff's bloodish appearance: the word derives from the Latin sanguineus meaning bloody, blood-red.
- There is a staff called "Sanguine Rose" in several games of the series The Elder Scrolls, see Sanguine Rose
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.