The final station of our long struggle..."
The story of how Savan came to choose Salde as a pawn, and of their adventures together, is told in the Dragon's Dogma Digital Comic.
During The End at the Beginning
- "How dark it's gotten! Have you a light source?"
- "The dragon's roost is just beyond. We should hurry."
- "We near our journey's end. The final station of our long struggle..."
- "It shows itself!"
- "It's...it's beyond imagining...."
- "A gateway to the rift, here? Arisen, go and touch that stone."
- "'Tis our valor, pit against the wyrm's evil..."
- "No... I fear the whole of the vanguard has been slaughtered."
- "More bodies... The wyrm must be made to settle this debt."
- "We cannot suffer the wyrm to work any further atrocities."
Listed below are the values used to create Salde.
Please note that a rough estimate is used when creating NPCs as official character creation numbers have not been announced.
Slider Scale = [ 2L - 1L - M - 1R - 2R ] NOTE The colour scale represents all available selections in the editor. '00' would be the top left most selection, if you were to highlight that in the editor and press right once, you would hit 1R. Colour Scale = [ 00 ] [ 1R ] [ 2R ] [ 3R ] [ 4R ] [ 5R ] [ 6R ] [ 1D ] [ 1D ] [ 1D ] [ 1D ] [ 1D ] [ 1D ] [ 1D ] [ 2D ] [ 2D ] [ 2D ] [ 2D ] [ 2D ] [ 2D ] [ 2D ]
Height 210 | Weight 141 | Voice 4 Face Type 14 Colour 00 ( Glance at the scale above if your confused. ) Hair Type 4 Colour 2R Eye Type 10 Position 1L Spacing M Size 2L Colour 3R 2D Brow Type 1 Position 1L Spacing M Colour 2R Nose Type 35 Position 1R Size 1R Mouth Type 21 Position 1R Ear Type Any ( Covered by helmet. ) Height 4R Weight M Musculature 2R Preset Body 11 Torso 12 Arms 10 Legs 12 Wrinkles M Facial Hair 4 Colour 2R