- "A staff that has rusted through years of disuse."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||200 G|| 26,800 G|
| 78,700 G|
| Click here for|
| 6,500 RC|
Venomous Cuspid x7
| 10,000 RC|
Bloodred Crystal x2
- The Arisen is equipped with this if the Mage vocation is selected near the beginning of the game.
- Sold by Reynard.
- May be gathered at Weapon Piles throughout Gransys, including at Moonsbit Pass, the Estan Plains, the Verda Woodlands, and from the Holding Room in The Tainted Mountain Temple. (see maps therein)
Enhancement Item Locations
- Venomous Cuspid
- Bloodred Crystal
- Mages don't typically rely on having a high Magick Attack since a majority of their non-offensive spells have fixed values that don't scale off stats. This makes an upgraded Rusted Staff very good on support Mages as the trade-off of having low damage doesn't really impact their usefulness.
- The higher a rusted weapon is enhanced, the quicker it will debilitate with torpor or poison.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.