- "Returns the user to a neutral stance, eliminating openings caused by other actions."
Using Reset immediately ends the action (animation) after or during skill usage - this can be used to immediately end mis-aimed attacks, or to rapidly terminate end of skill actions.
- Upgrades to Instant Reset.
- Does not end enemy provoked reactions like stagger, getting stuck, flinching, or knockdown. The Instant Reset upgrade allows the Arisen to interrupt both types of animations.
- Use Reset as an emergency dismount while climbing a monster to avoid being grabbed and eaten. The Arisen can even immediately re-grab a lower part of the monster on the way down and climb back up.
- Works for practically all self-performed actions e.g. even allows faster equipping/unequipping/re-lighting of a lantern.
- (Magick Archer) For higher jumps, try this combo: Double Vault, Reset, Sunflare while in mid-air.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.