- "A bow crafted from the hide of a divine creature. Attacking foes without their notice can sap their health."
The Repeller Bow is a shortbow available for the original Dragon's Dogma from the Weapon Pack: The Debilitator DLC. If installed one bow will be placed into the Arisen's possession, and further copies can then be purchased at The Black Cat. This item is included in Dark Arisen but must be purchased from The Black Cat.
If any creature is attacked unawares with the repeller bow the strike will return the damage inflicted to the wielder over time, at approximately 40 health points per second. Only 'grey' damage is healed.
The amount healed is the lesser of three values:
- The total (theoretical) damage of the bow strike
- The remaining health of the creature hit
- The amount of minor healing possible
Thus a small rat cannot give great healing; a weak shot on a well armoured creature, or a strong strike on a creature near death also will not heal greatly. Finally the bow cannot heal serious injury - not past the 'white bar'.
- This bow's effect activates against unaware targets (not in a battle stance).
- The healing is at a constant rate, slightly less than 1st tier Anodyne, but more than the Regeneration Augment.
- No health is returned for sneak attacks on non-hostile humans or pawns.
- Use of this bow shows that a boar has 1000 health. The minimum returned health seems to be 1 hp, which is returned from both rabbits, mice, and seabirds.
- In Dark Arisen, this weapon can be gifted to another Pawn.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||8,060 G|| 27,800 G|
Pigeon's Blood x3
| 84,700 Gold|
Blood Decanter x10
| Click here for|
| 6,000 RC|
Corpse Nettle x6
| 9,500 RC|
Cyclops Fang x3
Enhancement Item Locations
- Pigeon's Blood
- Blood Decanter
- Corpse Nettle
- Cyclops Fang
- Dropped by a Gorecyclops.