Poisoned Undead are much larger and darker skinned versions of Stout Undead. These lumbering zombies are nearly the size of Ogres. They've been bloated with venom and radiate a deadly poison around them. They vomit poison as a main source of attack, and emit a small cloud of poison when they die.
| Base Experience of 4,200
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
Bitterblack Isle (Pre-Daimon)
Bitterblack Isle (Post-Daimon)
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp) and in-game testing.|
|Grab||Phys||Grabs a nearby target and bites them. Wiggle the L-stick to break free. Multiple Undead can join in on this attack to increase the damage dealt.|
|Flail||Phys||Wildly swings its arms about.|
|Crawl||Phys||Swings its arms at foes while crawling on the ground.|
|Charge||Phys||Charges towards foes, knocking them off their feet.|
|Emission||Status||Emits putrefying gases all over its body. May inflict Defenses Lowered to climbers.|
|Bile Vomit||Status||Vomits poisonous bile, inflicting Poison.|
|Last Breath||Phys/Spec||Upon death, the Poisoned Undead will let out a final poisonous mist dealing damage and may inflict Poison.|
- Weak against Fire and Holy enchanted weapons and magick.
- Can be Frozen.
- Vulnerable to Torpor and Tarred.
- Resistant to Blindness.
- Vulnerable to Petrification.
- Vulnerable to Lowered Strength, which can be inflicted with the Dragon's Roost shield.
- Face is the weak spot.
- Can be climbed and attacked.
- Prepare to be poisoned by the vomit attack and bring curatives, or employ a mage with suitable healing spells.
- Intervention protects from all debilitations inflicted by this enemy.
- Like all Undead it is highly susceptible to fall damage.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 300 Poisoned Undead either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.
"Augh, the air goes rank!"
"Poisoned undead come!"
"They've the toughness to match their size..."
"A horde of poisoned undead!"
"Let's see how it likes flame!"
- Official website (archived)