Panacea is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A legendary cure-all employed since ancient times. Cures all Debilitations. Affects a single target. Restores more Health. Restores more Stamina."
May be found in chests in various Gransys and Bitterblack Isle locations. Panaceas are also buyable from Aestella's, and Camellia's Apothecary, as well as from Madeleine's Shop, Mathias, Delec, Joye, and from Barroch on Bitterblack Isle.
|Acid Sac||+||Violet Concoction||=||Panacea|
- Panacea combines the effects of both Interventive and Isometricine plus a cure for Petrification.
- This item is the trump card for any battle. Its "cure all" effect can be a vital aid.
- Pawns will readily use Panacea when they get Drenched, sometimes even multiple bottles one after another, using up the valuable potion. Giving them a bunch of Clean Cloths or no Panacea to carry at all (optionally distributing Panacea only once they've been hit by a more dangerous Debilitation) can keep this in check.
- The name 'Panacea' originates from that of a Greek Goddess with a cure-all remedy - see Wikipedia:Panacea.