- "Stunning structures, are they not? Homes to knights and chamberlains." — Pawn
The captain of the guards, Ser Maximilian, stands near the gated entrance to the Duke's Demesne. To the left of him and closest to the Castle's entrance is Fournival's Manor, the property of Fournival, an important merchant. Knight's Manor, the home of Mellard, stands between Fournival Manor and the Gran Soren Cathedral.
- Fournival, a Merchant, lives with his daughter Symone in one of the two large houses. Isabel is his servant.
- Mellard lives in the other large house
- Faith members
- Often found in the Cathedral
- Ser Maximilian is a captain of the guard and gives the Arisen the introductory Wyrm Hunt Quests.
- For the Discipline Points farming exploit, see Farming Exploits § Discipline Points.