A well traveled road that overlooks Gran Soren.
The Moonsbit Pass leads from the southern road out of Gran Soren, that passes first through the Estan Plains, to The Mountain Waycastle, the Manamia Trail and beyond. The only habitation within the area is the Mountain Cottage.
The area is prone to rockfalls, and rolling boulders.
A path branching near the northern edge of the pass leads towards the sea and to the Moonshower Cliffs.
In the Post-Game more dangerous Geo Saurians, Succubi, and Grimgoblins appear, as well as an Ogre and a Golem. The Mountain cottage is taken over by Skeleton Lords, and other skeletal enemies also appear at night.
- For the chest in the Mountain Cottage, see that article
- Off With Its Head, escort the cart
- Leave No Prisoners, rescue the captive
- Ambush! on the mountain road just after The Mountain Waycastle - a band of bandits.
- Nameless Terror - defeat Darkness.
- Badge of Vows 7, Badge of Vows 93
- In addition to the northern Mountain Waycastle, there is a southern gate that is initially closed. The gate is opened from within with a lever during the quest Off With Its Head - it can be bypassed using the other route via the pass.
- There is a chest on a wooden platform adjacent to the southern gate. The platform can be accessed in a number of ways, most easily by Striders :
- Take a running jump off the flat area above (where Harpys roost) - this will cause some Fall Damage. It is possible to avoid the damage by using Skull Splitter before the edge.
- Lure a Harpy to the lower area near the gate, grab onto it, and fly it to the platform
- Use Stepping Stone on the brazier below (or a pawn) and catch the wooden ledge.