With the Arisen she speaks little of herself, but acts as an intermediary, and possibly instigator of a clandestine meeting between them and the Duchess.
During Come to Court
- "Greetings to you, Arisen. Have you met with my mistr... the Duchess Aelinore?"
- "Such a beauty, oui? Even back in Meloire's court, she was famed for her fair looks. I've had the privilege of tending to her since she was but a child, and still I fawn over her as if she were my own blood."
- "And now, to see the child I hold so long close gone and wed in such a foreign land... Ought to have been a grand wedding too, I should think. A feast, if nothing else. But with the dragon come, 'tis not the time for such revels... Truly, the mistress has e'er been an unlucky child!"
- "What cruel rebuke is this, Arisen? Haven't the time to aid a woman in need, then? I'll sooner ask the wyrm next I need a favor. See if I don't!" (after Arousing Suspicion is failed)
- "Times are grim. More than ever, a person need mind what they say. A flippant rumor can see a fellow hang, times like these."
After Arousing Suspicion
- "Ah, the good Arisen is returned! Welcome, ser. Welcome. For all your busy travels, you always come around to speak to me. 'Tis very sweet, really. ...I only jest, ser. I know you are come to speak with milady Aelinore. No doubt I've said it before, but His Grace has left my mistress so very alone these days since they were wed. I suppose she is but the next in a long line of brides to him, but to her... Well, you know. And all this after coming so far from home, not knowing a soul what's more. To have you come and visit with such frequency is no doubt a relief to her. And I must confess, I've seen a sparkle to the mistress' eye when she speaks of you. Such company is a blessing, really. All the more for someone so far removed from kith and kin."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.