- "A magickal bow made of wood from a sacred tree. Its wielder takes more damage from attacks, but his Health replenishes of its own accord."
Militant Dove will heal the Arisen from near death to full health in around 90 seconds - the effect is only active as long as the Arisen does not have the bow drawn and is not moving - the healing effect will heal past the "white bar".
Damage received is doubled.
An optional part of the Holy Armor Set.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||15,800 G|| 54,400 G|
| 166,100 G|
Golden Egg x3
| Click here for|
| 6,800 RC|
Septiscopic Crystal x2
| 10,800 RC|
Idol of the All-Mother x3
|Magick||58 (98)||87 (127)||121 (161)||168 (208)||243 (283)||425||528|
|Stagger Power||108 (128)||108 (128)||159 (166)||239 (229)||298||319||369|
|Knockdown Power||108 (128)||108 (128)||159 (166)||239 (229)||298||319||369|
- Values in parenthesis are changes in Dark Arisen.
- Purchased as a part of Weapon Pack: The Debilitator DLC. Received for free, and can then be purchased at The Black Cat.
- In Dark Arisen, this must be purchased from The Black Cat.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Found on a ledge above an encampment leading towards Bloodwater Beach.
- Golden Egg
- Created by allowing an Egg to sit in the Arisen's inventory for 2 days.
- Randomly looted inside a chest in the Proving Grounds
- Randomly looted inside a chest in the Watergod's Altar (the chest is located on the broken staircase, on the right, that leads to the Offering Chamber).
- Dropped by a Seabird, Snake, Crow
- Dropped by the Ur-Dragon (offline) (low %)
- Found randomly in Bird Nests around Gransys
- May be found in chests in the Chamber of Hesitation or the Chamber of Fate
- From the quest Escort Duty
- Septiscopic Crystal
- Dropped by Maneaters.
- Idol of the All-Mother
- Dropped by Corrupted Pawns.
- Players can quickly equip the bow in order to benefit from the healing effects, then unequip the bow so not to incur any of the disadvantages of increased damage taken.
- The stats of this item have been buffed with the introduction of Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
- Healing rate appears to depend on the Arisen's total health - that is - at a rate of total health divided by ninety per second. Using Fiendish Extract increases the healing rate.