- "A magickal bow made of wood from a sacred tree. Its wielder takes more damage from attacks, but his Health replenishes of its own accord."
The Arisen receives twice as much damage from enemy attacks with this magick bow equipped, but it heals from near-death to full health (surpassing the "white bar" just as curatives do) in about 90 seconds while emitting a green aura as its visual effect for health restoration. This restoration is only active as long as the Arisen remains completely inactive; even having the magick bow aimed without firing will deactivate it.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||15,800 G|| 54,400 G|
| 166,100 G|
Golden Egg x3
| Click here for|
| 6,800 RC|
Septiscopic Crystal x2
| 10,800 RC|
Idol of the All-Mother x3
|Magick||58 (98)||87 (127)||121 (161)||168 (208)||243 (283)||425||528|
|Stagger Power||108 (128)||108 (128)||159 (166)||239 (229)||298||319||369|
|Knockdown Power||108 (128)||108 (128)||159 (166)||239 (229)||298||319||369|
- Values in parenthesis are changes in Dark Arisen.
- Purchased as a part of Weapon Pack: The Debilitator DLC. Received for free, and can then be purchased at The Black Cat.
- In Dark Arisen, this must be purchased from The Black Cat.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Found on a ledge above an encampment leading towards Bloodwater Beach.
- Golden Egg
- Created by allowing an Egg to sit in the Arisen's inventory for 2 days.
- Randomly looted inside a chest in the Proving Grounds
- Randomly looted inside a chest in the Watergod's Altar (the chest is located on the broken staircase, on the right, that leads to the Offering Chamber).
- Dropped by a Seabird, Snake, Crow
- Dropped by the Ur-Dragon (offline) (low %)
- Found randomly in Bird Nests around Gransys
- May be found in chests in the Chamber of Hesitation or the Chamber of Fate
- From the quest Escort Duty
- Septiscopic Crystal
- Dropped by Maneaters.
- Idol of the All-Mother
- Dropped by Corrupted Pawns.
- When taking cover from enemy onslaughts, this magick bow may be an advantageous tactic when equipped to replenish health during inactivity, and then unequipped upon returning to battle to avoid double damage from enemy attacks.
- The stats of this item have been buffed with the introduction of Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
- Healing rates appear to depend on the Arisen's maximum health. That is, the Health Points (HP) replenished per second (HP/s) is calculated by taking the Arisen's maximum health and dividing it by 90 seconds. Thus, higher maximum-health values yield faster HP/s replenishment, but restoring maximum HP from near-death HP will always take around 90 seconds based on how low the starting HP value is.
- Using an item such as Fiendish Extract may be an advantageous tactic if a faster healing rate (HP/s) is desired to maximize HP regained during brief moments of inactivity.
- This magick bow is an optional part of the Holy Armor Set.