- "An advanced form of Full Bend that requires less time to nock the arrow, enabling faster successive firing."
- Though lacking the damage output of multi-arrow skills, the bend skills have high power, and will break a foe's defense when other bow attacks fail. As such they are useful when facing creatures with high physical defense.
- All three tiers of this skill have good knockdown (or Stagger) properties.
- Mighty Bend is effective at breaking the guard of certain enemies, such as Ogres and Saurians.
- Attack power (and damage) increases with total bow and core strength, but less than a 1:1 ratio.
- Mighty Bend is slightly more powerful than Full Bend - around +20%.
- The Ranger equivalent skills may be Deathly Arrow and others - unlike these skills the Strider skills do not require good timing of release to maximise damage.
- Pawns show a strong preference to use this skill over other choices when faced with Goblins and Hobgoblins
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.