Deadlier versions of Wights found in The Everfall (Post-Dragon) and on Bitterblack Isle. They can summon Skeleton Lords and Hellhounds and have access to the deadly spells of the Sorcerer. They carry the archistaff Dragons Risen.
| Base Experience of 4800
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp), the 'Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide' and in-game testing.|
|Arcane Missile||Spec||Fires 3 homing bolts toward one or more targets that deal significant Dark magick damage. This core spell cannot be Silenced.|
|Ectoplasm Bubble||Spec||Drops a bubbling pink and purple ball on the ground, if stepped on, it may inflict Curse, Lowered Strength, Lowered Defense, Lowered Magick and Lowered Magick Defense.|
|Unholy Healing||Mag||Casts a red field of energy that heals its summoned monsters. It doesn't hurt nor heal the Arisen's party.|
|Summon Monster||Spec||Summons various monsters to attack the party. Can summon Skeleton Knights, Skeleton Sorcerers, Skeleton Lords, Undead Warriors, Giant Undead, Hellhounds and Wargs.|
|Bolide||Mag||Summons meteors to bombard the field for a short period of time.|
|Maelstrom||Mag||Summons a giant tornado which will draw targets toward it and if hit, will knock them into the air and juggle them multiple times, dealing very high damage depending on the number of times juggled.|
|Miasma||Mag/Status||Casts a field that may poison anyone that lingers too long inside.|
|Exequy||Mag||Casts a sigil of death that will kill anyone who stands within its area of effect upon the spell's completion.|
|Petrifaction||Mag/Status||Casts a field that may cause Petrification to those inside.|
|High Ingle||Mag||Casts 3 fireballs at its target with a chance to inflict Burning.|
|Frigor||Mag||Generates a giant spire of ice that may inflict Freeze.|
|Comestion||Mag||Invokes a towering wall of flame, may inflict Burning.|
|Lassitude||Mag/Status||Casts field that may inflict Torpor to those inside.|
|Blearing||Mag/Status||Casts field that may inflict Blindness on those who enter.|
- Weak against all forms of Holy.
- Can be Silenced, rendering them practically harmless, though their summons still act independently.
- Almost all spells they cast will mark the area of effect on the ground before it hits. Watch the ground carefully to avoid most of the damage.
- If enough damage is done to the flying Lich, it may be knocked down onto the floor, making it more vulnerable to all attacks.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- Weak to Holy
The scroll Lich Tactics will grant knowledge for this enemy.
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 25 Liches either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.
- " 'Tis a ghoul sorcerer, and powerful!"
- "It courses with a magick uncommon strong..." (no bestiary knowledge)
- "An undead grand wizard, be careful."
- " 'Tis conjuring monsters! We must stop it!"
- Unlike the Wight the Lich has a more "fleshier" appearance, resembling more of an Undead rather than a Skeleton.
- The Lich never seems to speak any incantation, similar to the player when casting spells, unlike its weaker counterpart the Wight, who mumbles its incantations.
- The Lich's attire bears a very heavy resemblance to a Roman Catholic bishop or cardinal, most notably in the Lich's mitre and heavily decorated robes with golden embroidery, perhaps representing the vast knowledge and power the Lich possesses.
- The Dark Bishop is a stronger version of the Lich found only on Bitterblack Isle.