- "Mitigates gravity's pull, enabling a gentle landing even from great heights."
An advanced version of Feather Jump.
- Hold [Jump] whilst in mid-air.
- Like the dagger skill Double Vault, Levitate allows the Arisen to reach certain heights out of reach of normal jumps. Levitate will also effectively extend the horizontal jumping distance of the Arisen (rooftop jumping for example) and is doubly effective with a running jump.
- ERROR!!! Contrary to the description, Levitate does not generally facilitate drops from greater heights. Once free falling has begun it cannot be used.
- The skill may maintain momentum of the move performed before using it, eg when used after running start. One just has to refrain from using the direction movement controls while levitating.
Reaching the hard to reach
Certain treasure chests and areas are much more easily accessible with Levitate, including :
- The ledge leading to a tunnel connecting the Witchwood and Seabreeze Trail. (see Witchwood for more details.)
- The chest in The Bluemoon Tower that may contain a copy of Chimera Strategy Vol. 2.
- Several of the 'Badge of Vows' quests can be difficult though not impossible to complete without Levitate - for example Badge of Vows 25, Badge of Vows 93, Badge of Vows 96, and Badge of Vows 98.
Levitate also allows chasms to be crossed that might otherwise form an impassable barrier :
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.