- "A staff imbued with a small piece of an Arisen's heart. Pawns who equip it quickly revive after falling unconscious."
Any pawn equipped with a Legion's Might staff will revive to half health a few seconds after they fell unconscious. The staff will revive pawns that have fallen to their death, received mortal wounds, or have been slain by Dragon Roar.
Does not save pawns ended by Petrification, Daimon's vortex attack, the spell Great Sacrifice, the Brine, Death's scythe attack, the heavy possession attack by Ghosts that sends pawns to the Rift, and pawns that jumped off a cliff.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||18,800 G|| 64,800 G|
| 197,800 G|
| Click here for|
| 6,500 RC|
| 10,000 RC|
Sullied Rift Fragment x7
- In Dark Arisen, can be purchased from The Black Cat.
- In Dragon's Dogma, the Legion's Might staff could be purchased as a part of the Weapon Pack: The Debilitator DLC. Received for free, and could then be purchased at The Black Cat.
Enhancement Item Locations
- A reward from the quest Duchess In Distress.
- Sullied Rift Fragments
- Has no effects if equipped by an Arisen.
- The revival does not count as being revived by the Arisen and so does not activate the effects of Restoration, Retribution and Reinforcement, or the Wanderlust Ring.
- Pawns with such a staff can still be manually revived and will then receive any augment or item bonus effects.
- Wandering Pawns equipped with this staff do not obtain its benefit whilst unhired.
- Considered a very useful staff for support pawns, but has low magick power and so somewhat hampers offensive spells.
- In Dark Arisen, this weapon can be gifted to other Pawns and has no minimum Weapon Level Requirement.