- "Renders your rank lighter for purpose of mobility."
Leg-Strength improves mobility. It increases movement speed (when jogging or walking) by one level in encumbrance - thus a character with average encumbrance will jog as fast as if they had light encumbrance if they equip leg-strength as an augment.
Stamina use during running is also improved - a character with leg-strength equipped uses stamina at a lower rate when running than one without. As with walking and jogging, the relative reduction is by one level in encumbrance.
Characters with the least encumbrance are classed as being at a "very-light" level, - if leg-strength is equipped, this encumbrance level is reduced still further - sometimes described as "ultra-light".
This has two effects - stamina consumption when running is reduced still further - an Arisen can sprint for a noticeably longer distance before becoming fully exhausted.
Additionally jogging speed is also increased, but only by a small amount; very light and light encumbrances have jog speeds within 3% of one another - a very lightly encumbered character with leg strength equipped moves only very slightly faster - about 3% faster, than one without.
- The improvements from this augment are much more noticeable when a character is more encumbered.
- The effects of this augment are exactly "what it says on the tin" - for purposes of mobility, the augment makes the equipped seem one rank lighter; thus :
- Doesn't improve stamina regeneration
- Doesn't reduce stamina use when using skills.
- Works with pawns just as with Arisen.
- Stacks with Dreamwing Nostrum
- The displayed encumbrance (or encumbrance color) in menus is unchanged.