- "An advanced form of Springboard that uses the shield to launch allies to greater heights."
An advanced version of Springboard.
- The Arisen may use this skill to propel pawns onto climbable enemies like Gorecyclops, Daimon, and Dragons.
- Pawns will not attempt to access high ledges or treasure etc. with the skill, nor can then be compelled to use it on command.
- Fighter pawns equipped with this skill will use it to propel allies skyward onto airborne foes- and allies propelled thus will automatically grab onto the hovering foe, which can be strategically deleterious if the Arisen had no initial desire to be launched in this manner.
- When adventuring solo this skill can be held indefinitely- press [jump] to cancel.