- "Valuable bracelets of fine jade stone, well pleasing to the eye."
An optional part of the Holy Armor Set.
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||3,270 G|| 10,160 G|
Iridescent Talisman x1
| 31,300 G|
Fisheye Stone x3
| Click here for|
| 900 RC|
Septiscopic Crystal x1
| 2,000 RC|
Large Fisheye Stone x3
|Elemental Resist||Dark +3%||Dark +3%||Dark +5%||Dark +7%||Dark +10%||Dark +11%||Dark +14%|
|Debilitation Resist||Curse +12%||Curse +12%||Curse +24%||Curse +36%||Curse +48%||Curse +48%||Curse +60%|
- The Greatwall - Inside chest in the corner of the small room just before heading up to the second floor.
- The Blighted Manse - Inside chest in the water below the bridge near the back entrance to the first floor underground part.
- Sold at Madeleine's Shop. (Stage 6+)
Enhancement Item Locations
- Iridescent Talisman
- Fisheye Stone
- Septiscopic Crystal
- Dropped by Maneaters.
- Large Fisheye Stone
- The base add to Magick is an additional +4, which can be increased if magick-multiplying augments are equipped on the character, such as Acuity, Attunement, Bloodlust, Ferocity, Equanimity, and/or Autonomy. Note that some of these augment effects are conditional depending on the Arisen's environment and state of health or even the selected skill. These augment effects can also differ depending on which version of the game is being played.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.