Invigorations are positive Status Effects.
Invigorations can increase Strength, Magick, and their corresponding defenses, as well as luck, or experience gain. They may also cause immunity to Debilitations, nulify Stamina use, or indicate that a weapon has been enchanted with a spell.
Invigorations are indicated by an icon next to the health bar - status effects give the recipient a slight body glow or shimmer usually whitish, whilst enchantments are noticeable on the carried weapons.
|Fire||Enchantment||†||Weapons enchanted with Fire - attacks have a chance to cause burning.|
|Frost||Enchantment||†||Weapons enchanted with Ice - attacks have a chance to Freeze.|
|Lightning||Enchantment||†||Weapons enchanted with Lightning and Thunder based spells have a chance to cause Thundershock - chain lightning between foes which may cause stunning or knockdown|
|Holy||Enchantment||†||Weapons enchanted with Holy - attacks have a chance to heal the character for a value corresponding to 10% of their Magick Defense.|
|Dark||Enchantment||†||Weapons enchanted with Dark - attacks have a chance inflict a Critical Hit|
|Stamina Boosted||Boost||45 s||Unlimited Stamina - a unique effect caused by Liquid Vim. You consume no stamina for 45 seconds|
|Weal||Boost||5 m ‡||Double the experience gained from killing enemies|
|Prosperity||Boost||5 m||Double the gold found or rewarded|
|Impervious||Status||90 s §||Cures any current debilitations. Protects against all debilitations for a time|
|Strength Boosted||Status||60 s||Strength raised for a limited time|
|Defenses Boosted||Status||60 s||You receive less damage from physical attacks|
|Magick Boosted||Status||60 s||Magick raised for a limited time|
|Magick Defenses Boosted||Status||60 s||Magick Defenses raised for a limited time|
- † Depends on type of Weapon enchantment used
- ‡ Blessed Flower lasts a whole (in-game) day
- § Varies - longer lasting when cast using Great Ward Arrow
Three new status boosts were added in Dark Arisen.
|Disencumbered||Boost||Effective Encumbrance lowered by one rank for 5 minutes. Unique effect caused by Dreamwing Nostrum.|
|Maximum Health Boosted||Boost||Maximum Health increased for 3 minutes by 500 (Fiendish Essence), or 1000 (Fiendish Extract)|
|Maximum Stamina Boosted||Boost||Maximum Stamina increased for 3 minutes by 500 (Month-Dried Harspud), or 1000 (Decade-Dried Harspud)|
- The four strength and magick boosts (Strength Boosted, Magick Boosted, Defenses Boosted, Magick Defenses Boosted) can stack up to four times each. The stacking is cumulative with the corresponding debilitations - in that, for example - 1 instance of Lowered Strength obtained after three instances of strength boosted (ie 3x Conqueror's Periapt) will reduce the boost to a lower level.
- The debilitation and invigorations do not directly cancel one another.
- If more applications of the corresponding debilitation/invigoration have been received than the associated invigoration/debilitation then the status effect with the most applications will show in status menus and icons. If both are equal the debilitation will show.
- The net effect of four negative and four corresponding positive debilitations and invigorations seems to be negative overall - better to clear the debilitations than try to override..
- Each status effect has a separate 'timer' and will wear off independently of the others.
- All other invigorations do not stack, but re-invigorating one's or another's self will reset the decay of the positive effect.
- Maximum Health Boosted, and Maximum Stamina Boosted increase the maximum amount of each, but do not add any additional health or stamina - additional curatives will be needed to raise health to the higher level.