- "An advanced form of Seeker Bolt that fires a flurry of magickal arrows. Up to ten foes can be targeted at once."
An advanced version of Seeker Bolt, that targets up to ten foes, and has a larger targeting sigil.
- Pass the spell's targeting sigil over a foe to target it - they remain targeted whilst beyond the sigil's viewpoint.
- The arrows are fired in an upward volley an fall in an arc in front of the Arisen.
- Untargeted arrow may hit a foe with luck.
- Arrows are not affected by ceilings.
- They can be blocked by enemies on the way up (firing from under the Ur-Dragon's wing will block the bolts from hitting the tail, for example.)
- These spells target multiple areas on large enemies.
- Each bolt does the same damage.
- Not only does Hunter Bolt produce more spell-arrows, but damage is increased, scaling better with total magick.
- Each bolt has good knockdown properties, and so is effective at staggering large foes - such as Drakes.
- Because the bolts are fired upward into the air and fall from above, they can be particularly effective at hitting the heart on a Wyvern's back whilst in midair.
- Due to enemies remaining targeted even when out of sight of the Magick reticule, it is possible to pan the camera around to automatically pick out and locate otherwise hidden foes (such as Goblins that hide in bushes) and fire a volley of arrows in a three hundred and sixty degree radius, although any untargeted arrows will fall in front of the Arisen's final direction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.