- "An advanced form of Seeker Bolt that fires a flurry of magickal arrows. Up to ten foes can be targeted at once."
An advanced version of Seeker Bolt, that targets up to ten foes, and has a larger targeting sigil.
- Targeted enemies will remain targeted even if outside of the Magick Bow's targeting reticule while the spell is charging.
- The arrows are fired in an upward volley an fall in an arc in front of the Arisen.
- Arrows are not affected by ceilings.
- They can be blocked by enemies on the way up (firing from under the Ur-Dragon's wing will block the bolts from hitting the tail, for example.)
- It can target multiple areas on large enemies.
- Effective at staggering large foes - such as Drakes.
- Each bolt does the same damage - if, for example, only three targets are hit, then only 60% of the Seeker's Bolt's potential damage will be inflicted.
- Due to enemies remaining targeted even when out of sight of the Magick reticule, it is possible to pan the camera around to automatically pick out and locate otherwise hidden foes (such as Goblins that hide in bushes) and fire a volley of arrows in a three hundred and sixty degree radius, although any untargeted arrows will fall in front of the Arisen's final direction.
- Because the bolts are fired upward into the air and fall from above, they can be particularly effective at hitting the heart on a Wyvern's back whilst in midair.