- "Enchants the weapon of both the user and any nearby pawns with holy light."
After a medium-length incantation, the weapons of allies within a few metres of the knight are enchanted with the holy element.
- For general details of weapon enchantment spells see weapon enchantment.
- Upgrades to Blessed Trance.
- With Dark Arisen, it becomes Hallowed Invocation with a suitable Shield Enchanter's Ring or Band equipped.
- The incantation time of the Enchanter and Trance abilities is longer than the Boon/Affinity spells and the effect duration is shorter, however having all four party members' weapons enchanted, accounts for a great deal of fast damage, and better assurance of useful debilitations.
- It also ensures they have the element they need to modify spells like Perilous Sigil and Magick Cannon.
- Use the 'Come!' command to make sure all pawns congregate and receive the effect.