- "An advanced form of Holy Boon that augments the enchantment's duration as well as the recipient's Magick."
An advanced version of Holy Boon with a much longer enchantment duration.
|Holy Boon||Holy Affinity||Holy Pact|
|Casting time||5 sec||8 sec||11 sec|
|Enchantment duration||40 secs||2 min||3 min|
|Relative healing frequency||1||1.5x||2x|
- For general details of enchantment spells see weapon enchantment.
- As with all holy based attacks it has a chance to heal the caster when it hits a foe - the frequency of healing increases from Boon to Affinity to Pact. The amount healed equals 10% of Magick Defense per orb.
- Click the left analog stick to cast this spell on the Arisen.
- It is thought that the magick boost is based on the caster's Magick stat and is capped at 300. Once this limit has been reached, the magick power boost from Boon to Affinity to Pact is small, typically 1% or less - meaning there is little advantage over Holy Boon in terms of attack power.
- Like all Affinities, this skill changes the Staff's and Archistaff's projectile properties: both Magick Bolt and Focused Bolt hover for a little while and then go straight toward the enemy, making it very handy to both avoid an attack and still hit the target.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.