- "An advanced form of Petrifaction that invokes a larger, longer-lasting fog that turns foes who enter it to stone."
Not only is the fog larger and longer lasting, but it petrifies at around one and a half times the frequency than the basic spell.
|Petrifaction||5.5 sec + 5 sec hold||5 sec|
|High Petrifaction||11 sec + 5 sec hold||7.5 sec|
- For details of enemies vulnerable or immune to this debilitation see Petrification.
- High Petrifaction has a radius and debilitation power around 50% greater than Petrifaction
- Petrifaction is a slow acting targeted spell - a creature must linger within the spell's active area for some time for the spell to take hold - its speed of effect is generally much slower than other debilitating spells such as Lassitude or Blearing.
- Once afflicted the creature will be first slowed, then frozen, and eventually destroyed as they turn to stone.
- Many large enemies are immune, including dragons.
- Traveling pawns, guards, and other humans can be petrified by this spell.
- The speed of action of this spell can be significantly improved by the augment Magnitude.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.