- "An advanced form of Necromancy that calls forth a larger host of spirits that assist with attack and defense for a time."
An advanced version of Necromancy.
This spell summons eight undead spirits, which remain in the presence of the summoner for up to 25 seconds.
|High Necromancy||8||25 sec|
- The summoned spirits will latch onto nearby foes and non-hostile fauna, either on their feet, hands, or heads, causing some dark magick damage with a high frequency of Critical Hits.
- Lighter foes may be lifted into the air by this, and are knocked down when they land.
- After a few seconds the soul will implode and depart, causing more damage to the bound enemy.
- Useful against human-sized enemies and flying foes such as Gargoyles and Harpies.
- The frequency of dark criticals is much higher than say with a Dark Boon enchanted Magick Bolt.
- Casting High Necromancy prior to opening chests in Bitterblack Isle can serve as protection against ambushing Maneaters, as they will immediately let go.