- "An advanced form of Levin that smites foes with multiple lighting bolts from above."
Smites foes with six lightning bolts.
- A If the targeting sigil is swept over many foes, each makes a minor target of the spell - only one enemy will be marked by a full circular rune, and will receive most of the power of the spell. Other targeted enemies will be marked by a small violet glowspot.
- Click right analog stick [R3] to focus all the spell on a single aimed target.
- Click left analog stick [L3] for manual aiming.
- The spell can strike creatures that are out of sight, or under cover.
Damage and Tactics
- Damage scales with total magick.
- High and Grand Levin are slightly more powerful per 'bolt' than the base form.
- The spells have the same power, whether cast with a staff or archistaff.
- Can inflict debilitations when cast with suitable Rusted Weapons, Golden Weapons, or Aneled Weapons.
- May cause Thundershock in addition.
- Can be used to remove the face mask from a Condemned Gorecyclops. Knowledgeable pawns will reliably demonstrate this tactic.
- A similar spell can be cast by all vocations with a Fulgurous Lord Tome.
- Identical spells are conjured by Thundercounter, Thunder Riposte, and Boltstorm Feint - see Mystic Knight Shield Counters.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.